Free Tool: 30 Second Money Making Tool
Here’s what you’ll get in this tool:
- Get the 5 answers you need to create a monster elevator speech
- When people ask you “What do you do?” Do you have a prepared statement that explains what you do in a way that makes them say Wow! I need to work with this company, may I have your card?”
- If not, You are missing out daily on opportunities to market your company to your ideal prospects (and get more clients!)
- Get the 5 point cheat sheet that I used to create my 30 second commercial and turn a casual encounter into 6 figure ($100,000+) cleaning contract- more than once!
Start marketing your cleaning service company now and start making money now!
Here’s the thing: I want you to be able to get the MOST value from the tools and tips I’ll share with you – things I’ve developed over the last 23 years of running my own very successful commercial cleaning company in Las Vegas, NV. These are the tools I’m using today to enable me to take off months at a time to travel the world, make a very good living while doing what I love most ; providing great service to my clients-plus jobs, advancement & opportunities for my employees. I still have plenty of free time for family, friends, and hobbies, plus investing & saving for my retirement. Is this what you want too?
So, here’s how our new training tools and projects are going to be offered:
The 5 training modules will cover the following topics:
1. Marketing; Defining your cleaning service as a unique solution, positioning it in a crowded marketplace & promoting it to your ideal target client.
2. Human Resources ; Recruiting, hiring, training, supervising, terminating team members.
3. Creating Systems that enable you to take yourself out of the cleaning to concentrate on managing your business more effectively.
4. Creating and Presenting winning proposals
5. Quality Control and Customer Service; streamline & standardize your cleaning operations, improving your ability to retain your existing customers.
We’re still re-building our support team and so we have a limited ability to respond to phone calls. The best way to reach out to Pam/us is by submitting this contact form. Sorry, we just can’t take on any more private (one on one) coaching clients at this time.
Articles / Blog Posts